View Single Post
Old 21-01-2010, 14:38   #13
accyman
God Member

Re: TESCO - new site in Accrington.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
well theres one here that drives to blackburns, but will certainly use accy tesco.

yeah but you could polevault to accy's nevermind drive ,if you lived on avenue parade for example it would be a lot less hassle to got to haslingdens tesco even though its twice as far if not three times the distance to travel

im not counting tesco express stores because they arnt cheap infact an item at ossy tesco that cost 54p is 98p at the accy tesco express and when i asked why its because ossy tesco has more competion so they make prices cheaper there which to me is wrong as each store shoud have teh same price throughout its range and prices shoud not be based on what they think they can get away with charging in one particular area over another

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 21-01-2010 at 14:43.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote