Thread: Sunday Trading
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2010, 12:45   #10
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Sunday Trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
That is not at all what I meant or said. Not subscribing to the particular argument that yerself put forward, against Sunday Trading, does NOT mean I suddenly think families will have more money because of an additional day of shopping! Never did I mention that. I simply stated that I do not subscribe to his against argument, as it's not about the money spent, it's about convenience for the shopper. Not subscribing to a particular argument on why we shouldn't have Sunday Trading, does not mean I think the opposite, it means I don't think it's a good case to argue the point on, as it misses the issue of convenience.

Hope this is clear now that I have repeated myself three times. Please stop trying to be so adversarial when there is no need. You're interpreting something how you wish, because you can post some petty points.
I find it much easier to post what I actually meant to say, and believe, in the first place.

Then I don't have to waste my time backpedaling, and trying to shamefacedly cover my tracks.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote