Thread: Spar
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 16:41   #18
accyman
God Member

Re: Spar

Quote:
Originally Posted by duggie View Post
yeah no probs, it simply winds me up when inconsiderate people park for ages outside your business, shop keepers need free space to get customers through the door, this will all fall into insignificance once the new bus lane arrives, no parking for anybody, that should kill of a few more local shops, well done LCC
how about people get of their fat arse's and walk a few yards.That shop has been there for donkeys years and if he is suffering loss of trade i hightly doubt its because a car cant park outside his shop its more the fact that there are other alternatives to choose from like teh shop across the road plus cheaper shops further into clayton which incidently dont have threat of clamping signs in their windows

the sign has probably caused the arrogant sod even more loss of trade lol

if you want parking for your customers move location to somewhere with a private carpark

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote