View Single Post
Old 21-02-2010, 09:13   #37
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Well done Hyndburn council

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
I'm sorry you feel I'm accusing you of lying, I just couldn't work out whether you were being serious or just trying to make a point. It wasn't meant as a dig and if you continue to take everything I say in the worst possible context I can't see any point having further discussions with you which is sad, really.

You seem to be trying to stand as the voice of the persecution complex for everyone in the borough which is a braver stance than I would ever adopt. However, as you would soon find if you had a crack at it, you can't open your mouth in public on any subject without someone thinking that one group is getting preferential treatment over another.

My view is that any section of the community that needs a particular facility to improve simple necessities in their day-to-day life should be heard out.

If you're so convinced that I'm blinkered and arrogant then I'm not going to waste any more of your time.
I certainly don't have a 'persecution complex', and speak for no one, other than myself.

I gave other examples of people who could be classed as having disabled mobility, amputees, cancer sufferers etc, but who you might declare looked 'healthy', before I posted that I have Parkinson's. Which I would never pretended I had, just to prove a point. Mainly becuse it would be highly offensive, as well as a lie.

I'll continue not judging people, and making vast generalisations about other folk, until in possession of the full facts...and you can continue doing the opposite.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote