View Single Post
Old 21-02-2010, 09:21   #31
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Conservative Parliamentary Selection

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
John Moss is interesting. Believes abortion shouldn't free on the NHS, Council house rents should be raised to private sector levels (£64 to £95 in Hyndburn) amongst a general attack on social housing (Clearly hasn't seen private rented sector in Hyndburn yet). Council housing creates slum estates and unemployment now is higher than ever before and seems to say it is Labour lies why the press aren't picking up on this fact. He also seems to have a swipe against global warming regarding sea levels.

I'll give Peter Britcliffe credit. He was spot on when he said he believed the scientists were right and we should act now. He said to the doubters a simple message, why take a chance when we are heading towards an energy crises anyway. There is little harm in being safe and wrong. There is a lot wrong with being wreckless and wrong.
He might be intresting to you Graham, but certainly ain't to me, I had a letter from CCO on Friday saying they had taken over the section process, in return they're getting a letter from me telling them where to stick the Party, so rest assured your one vote better off now, as I won't be suportin any candidate imposed on us including Mrs Story, you asked me if my promises to resign if a candidates list was imposted on Hyndburn was cast iron, now you'v got your answer.