View Single Post
Old 22-02-2010, 20:30   #13
accyman
God Member

re: Watch where your taking photo's round here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Surely all this ****** had to do was address the police officers in a civil and responsible manner and then explain exactly what he was doing and why? He would not have been nicked. Not only that, it seriously peeves me off when people come on this very website complaining about there being a paedophile or terrorist on every street corner and then whinge when the police do their very difficult job in checking out any possible types who fit that profile.
someone leering down a lens into a playground or school yard is totaly different than someone taking pictures in the town center unless he has a santa claus fetish and was masterbating while taking teh pictures i dont see how what he was doing could be deemed suspicous at all

next they will be stopping people with a limp because they are walking suspiciously and may have a machettee down their trouser leg or limping because they may have a stick of dynamite up tehir arse

anyway who woudl bother bombing accrington town center teh damage has already been done by HBC they couldnt possibly make it any worse

how long before parents start getting dragged off to the cells for taking pictures of tehir kids on teh fun rides they put in town ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 22-02-2010 at 20:37.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote