Thread: Rules
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2004, 19:29   #8
Roy
Administrator

Re: Rules

Quote:
I expect to be banned and this to be removed but I hope some people see and know that this is a very one sided place where some people get on and can call other people and insult and so forth but when an opposing point is made then it means banned and no warnings and no chance even to defend what is said or make amends or even know if the person presumed insulted has made an objection and if someone has done then who it is and given a chance to sort it out.
Why do you expect this to be removed? Why do you think we are one-sided?

Quote:
Banned just like that. Other things are put which are sexual oriented and vulgar or obscene and they are still there and so are the people who put them. Maybe its cos my friend is Asian and you don't like Asian speaking their mind?
Now this annoys me! How on earth are we supposed to know what race you are, in this virtual world we have here? You think I might have programmed in a special web camera viewing system that rings alarm bells and flags users?

Our policys are small, as we rely on people using common sense. We are only a small website in a small part of the world, and there is generally no trouble. People have respect for each other and things are usually left on the site UNLESS someone reports it and has a genuine issue with the post/thread.

I'm afraid you can take this forum or you can leave it. As far as I and I am sure all of our members are concerned you are welcome to come and join in.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote