View Single Post
Old 24-02-2010, 15:12   #83
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Brown asks Voters to give Labour a second look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
Fair point, Less. However, we had drifted on to the BNP and it seemed a pertinent example of perspective - one is a organisation of people with a common interest prejudiced towards one race, the other is an organisation of people with a common interest prejudiced toward one race.

One is racist and yet the other is not. Difference of perspective. Personally speaking, either both are racist or neither are.
Ah! now that begs a question, did we drift or were we pushed towards a topic that is so much easier to apportion highly emotive blame against a minority?

A master of manipulation wouldn't find it too difficult.

Lets see if we can stop this drift by substituting a different example Off the top of my head equally emotive and also without much hope of being fixed in my lifetime by any party, how about the NHS that should get the old 'rivers of blood' attitude a good airing

Not enough blood donors, not enough organ donors, not enough politicians wanting to grasp this embarrassingly weeping sore and give it a decent injection that could mean a cure for many a poor soul and if you want to play the touch of a racist card heavily dependent on people of all colours helping for very little reward.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote