View Single Post
Old 25-02-2010, 10:11   #110
Ken Moss
Common Sense Member

Re: Brown asks Voters to give Labour a second look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Not up to your usual standard of rhetoric have I been getting too close to the truth for you?

I do apologise, after all I can see the passion you are putting into being 'all things to all men', obviously it is important to you, but perhaps if you don't try so hard at it, even a sceptic like me might think you are trying for the good of us all.
I'll take that as a compliment, thank you.

I've got definite views on many topics so just ask away if you want to know, I won't be intentionally skirting your questions if that's how it appears. My only gripe is with anyone who is deliberately abrasive to provoke a response rather than trying to have a reasoned argument from a different viewpoint. I'm likely to lose respect for someone at that point.

If you're trying to wrench out of me whether I'm racist or not then the answer is no. However, I certainly don't believe in positive discrimination either (for example, political correctness) and feel that in many ways that is even more unfair.

As for being 'all things to all men' I can see why you would think that but I assure you I am not. If I disagree with somebody I have no qualms about stating why and justifying my reasons. My views on Hyndburn are entirely my own, whereas my views on Rishton are for the good of the town.

Since no one else from Rishton seems to be on here at the moment, any perceived attempts by me to be seen as a politician are redundant since no Accyweb members are eligible to vote for me. Several posters seem to be under the impression that I'm on here to be seen that way but I'd be wasting my time since I'm not going to affect anyone on these forums.
Ken Moss is offline   Reply With Quote