View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 14:12   #14
accyman
God Member

Re: Should there be stronger safeguards on sites like Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
You can say the same for MSN now they are trying to turn it into mini facebook
msn used to have social groups way before facebook but they shut them down because of pedophiles

now it seems they want some of facebooks action so to hell with their moral stand it seems

as for facebook i have seen morons setting up acounts for their babys , well i am assuming a 3 month old baby cant create its own account and these are the parents who appear in the news saying thay cant understand why somthing happened to their child

facebook need a damn good kick up the arse as well because at age 13 facebook wil not give parents access to their kids account and refuse point blank to co-oporate with parents regarding tehir childs activity which may not be a problem for some parents but if a parent is having problems with a difficult teenager for example it may be harder finding out what is going on.

before networking sites liek facebook internet bullying was hardly ever heard of and child suicides wernt as frequent

social networking sites shoudl be adult only and a credit card confirmation shoudl be in place to confirm age and identity or somthing along those lines

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 09-03-2010 at 14:18.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote