View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 09:53   #16
chelle7

Re: security firms who take your cars away!

yes we know there are plenty of pay and display car parks but if you are parking on a forecourt to a shop you are going in there shouldnt be a problem!!

Trading standards are dragging their feet! they keep giving CID security "till next friday" to produce proof that they can tow from outside the old furniture shop. Apparently CID have taken down the signs from there now!!! so obviously they dont have permission!!!

Well just to let you all know my mum wrote a letter to gorden marsden ( the MP ) and he has wrote a letter and also left a voice mail on our answer machines saying he has heard alot about it, has even had the gazette get in touch with him. He said he is going to get the police involved in it. He is also going to get the gazette to come round to our house to do an article!!!!!
We are getting somewhere at last and hopefully these gypo scumbags will sod off out of blackpool.

If any of you want to send me an email or letter about what happened to them i will be happy to pass it on to the gazette etc as more evidence that it is happening too much!!!

chelle
xxxx
chelle7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web