View Single Post
Old 13-03-2010, 11:37   #69
accyman
God Member

Re: Jon Venables to get married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I am just asking questions and not giving my views.

Several people have said they should be locked up and never let out.
We don't do that with adult murderers so should we treat 10 year old killers differently than someone at 30?
i suppose anyone is capable of murder through heat of teh moment rage,revenge or severe hatred of one paticualr person and although not acceptable it is a totaly different ball game when somone plans a murder and then proceeds to torture tehir victim before finishing them off in a horrific way and for the victim to be somone so young makes it all the more horrifying

it takes a very sick mind to come up with even thinking of doing somthing like what happened in this case and an even sicker mind to think it a good idea to go along with it

any tears shed by these two batards were merely tears of regret hat they got caught so yes in cases as horrific as these age shoudl be irrelivant because if they are capable of crimes liek this at age 10 i hate to imagine what sort of crimes they can come up with as an adult

its also about time teh UK lowered the age of been able to prosecute a child because a lot of kids today know damn well they cant be done by the police and use itto tehir advantage and as an excuse to commit crime

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote