View Single Post
Old 14-03-2010, 15:10   #319
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Conservative Parliamentary Selection

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
He certainly didn't "see" my Uncle Ian Ormerod off, Ian was the hardest working Mayor this Borough has ever seen and Britcliffe daft shenanigans certainly contributed to his stroke, from which he is thankfully recovered.If Mr Britcliffe is at all proud of his actions at that time he deserves to be pitied more than scorned.
As an aside to this I read one of the Rev Kev's vile missives in the Telegraph about a week ago where he was banging on about the "unholiness" of same sex marriages, if I ever needed any proof as to what a narrow minded bigot this man is , it was there , writ large. I know lots of same sex couples, if they had entered into heterosexual marriages these would inevitably have broken down leaving a trail of domestic debris. Homosexuality is not a disease to be cured by marriage, Kev, it's a lifestyle choice, and the sooner you open your eyes to the real world the better it will be for all of us.
( By the way, he has a snowball in hells chance of getting in.)
With regards to the Rev Kev lindsay I'm in total agreement, as you say Homosexuality cannon be cured, as I've have said many times on ere before gay people do not chose to be gay that's the wa they are born unfortunately people like Rev Kev are too bigoted to see it, oh and snowball and hell go well together in his case