View Single Post
Old 22-03-2010, 07:35   #26
Wynonie Harris
Super Moderator

Re: The Tory "dirty tricks brigade" and the media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Look's like the Tories have got it all sorted in the run up to the election..they can do no wrong according to the newspapers.. attacks on Labour are not only daily but seem to be created for the main news on BBC and early morning editions of the papers have new revelations that are forgot in the second editions..
this is not a fair fight regarding policy.. it's tory dirty tricks.. nowt's changed there then.
I wondered why you were chucking your toys out of your pram last night, Mancie. Now I understand! Yes, Stephen Byers and his cohorts have scored rather a spectacular own goal for your lot, haven't they? Still, never mind, still plenty of mileage left in the Lord Ashcroft affair and who knows what else could break over the boy David's head? Surely, it's a bit early to be claiming "we wuz robbed"?

I'll tell you summat, Mancie, I can understand those who vote for either main party on a "lesser of two evils" basis, but anyone who still actually believes in them or trusts them really does need to wake up and smell the coffee!