View Single Post
Old 26-03-2010, 13:57   #5
fc:stanley
Senior Member+

Re: Iphone

Thankyou for all your responses!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
if your buying one new from apples website enquire about how you go about choosing your network

if your buying second hand jailbreak it which incidently causes no problems what so ever with the phones operation infact on some versions of software you can enable blutooth file transfer which means you can send pictures and songs to your friends where as you cant with an un jailbroken iphone

if your not sur ehow to jailbreak or want to know whats it means search jailbreak in youtube there loads of information there and you can see if its for you before you buy your iphone.

everthing you do can be undone via itunes so no need to worry about warranty issues either should you ever need to return it

done all my frinds and families but personaly i think the iphones are garbage but each to their own
Its an unlocked one id be buying, theirs a few new ones on ebay which are unlocked. So thats why i was wondering if it would work with Virgin?

I just dont want to get the phone and then suddenly apple block my phone!

Im sure though if it was unlocked, i put my virgin sim in and it works then there should be no problem and i can then use my existing itunes account to put media and apps on etc?

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote