View Single Post
Old 27-03-2010, 15:13   #136
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: The Tory "dirty tricks brigade" and the media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Oh dear me Jaysay, that was pathetic, the only reason you know he was grateful was because he told us all how helpful your mate had been, rindy keeps telling you he isn't affiliated to any tantrum filled party and like any normal adult, if someone has helped him willingly acknowledges that fact.

Why you should make a ridiculous attempt to turn that against him doesn't lower him in my standards, but it certainly has me doubting your common sense.

Tsk, talk about dummies and spitting?

How much lower can you get?

By the way, so far as canvassing no-one from any party has appeared at Westwood villa's, (perhap's it's the long walk from the gate to the tradesman's entrance or the fact the dogs haven't been fed lately?).

However let's make this a bit of a competition the first one from ANY party that calls will be offered a brew and considered just because they have bothered to turn up.

Come on Karen, this could be the very bit of press coverage you've been waiting for.
I didn't 'need' help.

I asked my councillor, Peter Britcliffe, a question, and received an answer, and very useful additional help.

Before all this happened, even though I've criticised some of the council's ideas and policies in the past, a council lead by Cllr. Britcliffe, I've always stated that I knew catagorically that if I ever needed his help, I knew it would be offered willingly, and unconditionally. Which was the case, when this later happened.

The shakers and cripples of Hyndburn were very grateful for the help we received, and I publicly thanked the council, and it's leader, on their behalf.

I wasn't aware that this would be raised again, but I can assure you, the crippled shakers are eternally grateful.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web