View Single Post
Old 30-03-2010, 15:25   #441
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Conservative candidate named.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Perhaps you would bother to find out personal circumstances before ploughing head first and making links into something you know nothing about. Not that it has a place on these forums.

I think I'm best suited to know what happens in my own home, without needing you to pass judgment trying to explain what might of 'actually' happened.

Like everyone else on Accy Web, I arrive at my conclusions, gained from information helpfully supplied by other members, as evidence of whatever circumstances they might like to share with us.

However, back to the thread's subject...

I eagerly await the chance to ask the Conservative candidate, Karen Buckley, a member of a church which apparently thinks homosexuality is something to be, and can be,'cured' by exorcism, whether or not she supported the the repeal of Sextion 28, the most homophobic piece of legislation of the twentieth century, introduced by the Tories in 1988.

I'd also like to know if she supports, and would have voted for the introduction of Civil Partnerships, and would she support further change towards total equality, and that every citizen should have the right to be legally married, in a church if they so wish, irrespective of gender.

I await my questions being answered, face to face, in hopeful anticipation.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote