Thread: Club shop
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:34   #182
lew

Re: Club shop

Hi,

In direct response to the last question, you can purchase any item (this applies to any credit/debit card transaction) for as long as the registered address for the card is the same as the actual address of the person making the transaction.

So in this case, your american card will be accepted fine aslong as the address you have given to your card company is the european address you are now living at.

If you want to make a purchase and send it to another address, then you should really order it to your address then post it out. It really depends on your card company. People order things through Ebay for example and get the items delivered to a work address so I see no issue there.

if you would like to make a transaction, our online account requires the following;

16 digit card number,
valid from
expiry
sec number (3 digit Security)
name as it appears on the card
contact number

So you could send to another address with us on any item, we do post abroad but with relevant posatge and packing fees. I hope this helps. If anyone needs any thing specific answering then please do email me at the club, I will try and answer (if I know the answer?) As soon as I can. Even on holiday!!!! [email protected]

Lew

Last edited by lew; 03-04-2010 at 09:38. Reason: provide missing information
lew is offline   Reply With Quote