Old 05-04-2010, 19:14   #88
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Match Thread vs Mariners

Quote:
Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
Many years ago when Liverpool had a good side, they won the league with about seven games to spare, they then went on to loose their remaining games. It must be a psychological thing, Stanley are safe,job done, no need to worry, play out the season. Not saying its right, but it may have a bearing on the catastrophic loss of form.
Possible caretaker, its more than that to me, as wynonie said they have taken to hoofing the ball once again though, Why? these are professionals! they were beaten by rochdale, i came away saying 2 good sides n best side on day won, whilst disapointed, i was not brassed off, Today Grimsby were the far better side n they may well be going into oblivion, I came away bemused n disgusted,the performance was not acceptable simple as.IMHO. excuses do not sit well wi me. aint many affluent people in this neck o the woods n to me deserve better. how can they possibly attract any walk ons with this?