View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 17:22   #20
accyman
God Member

Re: No finger lickin' bacon in Accy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
I once witnessed a delivery to the Halal meat shop on Blackburn Road.It arrived in the boot of a taxi,the driver threw it onto the pavement then it was dragged into the shop.

So I'll make my own curries if thats alright.
seen a delivery or two go into the butchers on blackburn road and meat was been delivered in a rusty blue sooty van that wasnt refridgerated and the meat had flies crawling on it.This was a few years ago but the sight of it made me wretch .Even if i lived next door to that place i would still rather walk into town than eat anything from there.Were probably refering to teh same one is the one you mean just further up than the bingo place accross from a pub that i cant remember the name of , globe i think it was called but not %100 sure

ps:

im not %100 against halal i go to pc cellular and purchase many halal ink cartridges for my epson printer

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 11-04-2010 at 17:29.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote