View Single Post
Old 14-04-2010, 22:31   #95
Eafield
Junior Member+

Re: Selective Licensing of Landlords

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
'we are committed to caring for your property in your absence and to maximising your financial return'
Home.co.uk: Eafield & Maple Website

I think for many residents, living in areas blighted by problems associated with poorly tenanted properties, many with absentee landlords hundreds of miles away, who bought into the area purely to profit, somethings are more important than pounds and pence.

Fot those honest, hardworking people, trying to raise their families, quality of life rates much higher than profit.

“LMAO” I don’t think you and I are going to see eye to eye on much.

Do you not have a job, do you not strive to provide your family with a quality of life. When I last looked, there was little bar love in this world that comes for free.

A landlord is not a criminal, they simply choose to invest in property rather than banks. I think I’d love to hear your views on the state of our banks.

When you talk about striving to bring up families, do you not feel it is equally important that our children are able to go to school day in day out without the adverse effects of unruly children who are a result of poor social and moral standards. Should we start to license and blame teachers for the falling standards of childhood values within our schools?

I am a landlord because I know there will be no pension for me in the future. I make a very small profit on my properties and my tenants are all happy with me as a landlord.

Am I not allowed to be a honest, hardworking individual?

Shoot all landlords. Never mind the fact that we currently have in excess of 2000 empty houses in the borough. Where would you propose people live?

Might you agree that you and many others seem keen to stereotype all landlords?
Eafield is offline   Reply With Quote