View Single Post
Old 15-04-2010, 19:58   #151
Eafield
Junior Member+

Re: Selective Licensing of Landlords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
It's not the welcome, it's that you've found something laudable in gravelly posts that have tarmaced their way through this thread, rubbishing a scheme which is for the benefit of everyone involved in it.

You and I are definitely on different sides of the fence on this matter.
Ken I apologise for not reading the site and introducing myself to everyone. This I will rectify.

You have made a few comments on the points I have made. I don’t really think my spelling and grammar is an issue high on the agenda, I had a lot of points in my initial comments and failed to spell check it after completion.

I’m not sure what relevance the car I drive has to the matter, but for your benefit and to clear this point up, my car is paid for by me with a wage I earn, working as an estate and letting agent day in day out. I do not profiteer as a result of my properties and I like many welcome licensing, but as I have said so many times, my issue is the manner in which this scheme is being introduced.

I have property in areas not licensed, you may live in an area that is not licensed, is it not fair of me to say that neither of us want to see other parts of Accrington and the borough suffer bad tenants as a result of a half hearted scheme.

Politics are not on my agenda Ken, selective licensing is.

Regards.
Eafield is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web