Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Selective Licensing of Landlords

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishdelight View Post
As you are aware i know him and he is indeed a landlord a good one too
Ta fer the clarification Turkish.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]You say you agree with some of my comments, yet like many others in this forum you seem keen to quibble minor points
May I graciously ask, as you have now advised you are a landlord, are you accredited and if so when were you accredited?

I am a landlord, I am not accredited, although I applied to be over 12 months ago. Yes i’m an agent also. I do not have issue with being licensed, I do not have issue with paying for it. For the record, I only have two houses that will be affected by the scheme.

May I also graciously ask will your property be affected by the scheme?

I look forward to hearing back.
[/QUOTE]
Right in answer to you. i do not call it quibbling minor points, when you accuse people of being landlords when they are not, i call it n attempt at character assasination, n that is not defending political views as Graham Jones is well aware of my standpoint. as to yer question am i accredited the answer is no, due to the simple fact i aint a landlord in this area, as many on here who know me well are aware. however i do conform with all the rules over and above with my property.also personally i do not give a rats about yer grammer/ spelling etc, slong as i can understand things, full stops n spelling matter not 1 iota to me. hope that answers what ya want to know.