View Single Post
Old 16-04-2010, 06:56   #158
steeljack
God Member

Re: Selective Licensing of Landlords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post

I'm assuming the vehicle in question is yours as you haven't stated that I'm wrong but it's a very nice car with essentially a private plate so if you've paid for that yourself you're obviously doing quite well, and fair enough.
come on, thats a low blow ..... can anyone say petty juvenile jealousy , obivously your upset that someone can afford to buy a "toy" maybe you should work harder then you could have one that reads MOSSY 1 ......... never have I seen anyone castigated and given so much "bad karma" in such short of time for daring/having the guts to post an opinion that isn't in lockstep with the local ideology ( it's not our fault we live in bad areas , we are all victims of the big bad man) ...... Re. Rishton ..why did it have to take over 2 years for your possible future 'constituants' to get rid of the crazy woman in Rishton who played loud music at all hours to get it stopped , so they could get a good nights sleep before getting up for work to pay their council tax... be interesting to know if the miscreant was in reciept of local housing benefits , to me that seems the local Police and local Councillors/Council employees were not interested doing their job

Noise row woman has stereo seized (From Lancashire Telegraph)
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote