View Single Post
Old 16-04-2010, 07:16   #160
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Selective Licensing of Landlords

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
never have I seen anyone castigated and given so much "bad karma" in such short of time for daring/having the guts to post an opinion
I presume no one has the slightest problem with anyone expressing an opinion.

However when your first couple of posts basically accuse a well respected member, such as claytonender, of being a liar, and it turns out she didn't, and then trys to label Graham Jones a landlord, a couple of weeks after the vile attack in the press, which we all hoped had been put to bed, after his sister explained about their late grandmother's estate being in probate, and evidence has been supplied in this thread to once again put this lie right, and no comment, or apology has been made by the new member who stated this untruth, I presume that's why people gave negative karma.

As mentined earlier, there have been two other new members who have made worse first impressions, but they were either before you joined, or you've forgotten.

Giving an opinion is fine. How you give it, will deter how people take it.

Personally I wouldn't go to a party, tell the hosts their newly decorated rooms look terrible, and then accuse their children of being bare faced liars.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote