View Single Post
Old 28-04-2010, 13:51   #123
turkishdelight

Re: Election - Place yer bets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishdelight View Post
No i can honestly say that Graham Jones is the best candidate for Hyndburn and believe he is a really dedicated person for his borough, but to vote for him in a general election would be saying i was in favour of Labour policies and a Labour government. I may consider voting Lib Dem because if all the people have decided to do this we may really be in for a big surprise.Waiting now for the final debate to make my decision.
Will be considering all their views on pensions and how they will look after the elderly in this country. Really like Camerons policy on the 8,ooo that you can pay to protect your hard earned income and home so you can leave it to your loved ones instead of the state taking it all if you have to go into care. Under Labour policy currently they take it all very unfair system. Really i think it should be free like in Scotland but i guess money can only go so far.
Also i feel their are many people out their claiming benefits that are not genuine and Cameron will get rid of them, for the people who are genuine and cant work then i think they should receive more to help them so stop the cheats and give more to those in need.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote