View Single Post
Old 29-04-2010, 19:47   #54
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Craig Ian Hall Independent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagstaffe View Post
"In this particular order, (mainly because this is how you put your points forward)."

Don't be so pedantic, it doesn't come across very well and sets a bad tone.

"Peace? At whom do you hope to aim that peace?"

The current terrorism threat level is Severe and the ongoing events through Wootton Bassett suggest we are at war with somebody.
We sent our troops in to Iraq and Aghanistan to make our streets safer, so I'm suggesting we try something different.
I'm no expert, but I recognise a failed policy when I see one.

"Corruption Czar no golden handshakes with gags attached leading to better governance"

‘Good’ governance is characterised as being participatory, accountable, transparent, efficient, responsive and inclusive, respecting the rule of law and minimising opportunities for corruption.
Lets clean ourselves up first then we can look at the EU and the books that haven't been signed off yet
Ah that old chestnut, I know I can't win an argument so I'll start calling the questioner. (works for proper politicians but you aren't even close, so don't try).

At least I'm not so pedantry as to think I can fix the world by sticking it together with transparent bull.

Now, don't call me again you haven't earned the right until you give honest answers to a post that I took great care putting together from your ramblings, Ace hole.

Last edited by Neil; 30-04-2010 at 09:35.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote