View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 23:57   #76
wagstaffe

Re: Craig Ian Hall Independent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Because to me anyone that backs up out with wiki, its rather obvious they aint really sure what on about, as it cannot be called a credible source, theres lots more things, but that alone says to me why it would be worse.
Many Credit Unions find it difficult to attract and retain sufficient volunteers with the necessary skills, e.g. financial, business, marketing, human resources, IT, and able to give adequate volunteer time to make the business grow.
Do not underestimate the time, commitment and dedication involved in initially identifying and bringing together a team who can work together, in getting trained, doing the necessary research and developing an effective and successful business plan.
After months and months of effort you will finally be able to submit your application and business plan to the FSA, to convince them that your team have the competence and resources to launch and run a successful Credit Union
Credit Action | Forming a Credit Union
Not one of the four men in charge of the banks who were in front of the select committee had a single banking qualification between them.
What I am getting at is we have helped the bad guys and do very little to encourage the good guys(credit unions).
I don't want to get into an argument over sources, I'm fully aware of the pitfalls.
wagstaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web