View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 00:28   #78
wagstaffe

Re: Craig Ian Hall Independent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I do understand, that is the whole point, I understand you have talked and continue to talk rubbish, please don't assume that you are a giant amongst smaller intellects, you are just adding to your own delusions.
You said you didn't understand, now you are saying you do ?

Use your vote like everyone else, here's a tip though, don't waste it on the Independent guy from Great Harwood.

Subjective

Perhaps all you deserved was, a mere footnote?

Again you missed the important point. The coverage by our local newspaper.,
A letter in the LET yesterday, talked about the duty of the media,
"The fundamental moral requirement of all communication is respect( I'd look that word up) for and service of the truth.
By accurately reporting events and correctly explaining issues, the media have a strict duty to foster justice and solidarity in human relationships at all levells of society."

Hang on That's new! So, your biggest 'policy' is Public Transport? Why didn't you mention it before? Or are your policies like buses, nothing at all for ages then one suddenly turns up.
I've spent an inordinate amout of time trying to decode your replies and reply back in a well mannered form.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if you knew anything about what you are making up.
Come on where's the substance, you're going all subjective again.

So you think you are the only one awake and we need warning? Your conceit increases in leaps and bounds!
I'm talking figuratively, it is quite alarming what is about to happen regardless of who wins the next Election.
I do not claim to have all the answers I do know things are bad and they are going to get worse for the foreseeable future, wish I was making this bit up.
Trying things differently, what is there to lose?

More of that doggie-doo, what a waste of space.
" A journey of a thousand miles, begins with the first step"

" A waste of good skin" I say
wagstaffe is offline   Reply With Quote