View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 23:24   #84
wagstaffe

Re: Craig Ian Hall Independent

We have just witnessed the biggest scam in history and no one is batting so much as an eyelid. The Bank blow out.
The current crop of politicians are talking of change, I'd prefer to have a crack at a real change. We wont know if it works till we have tried it.
What I do find even more troubling is the media coverage. No one can deny that this General Election will be the most important one in a long time. Yet no one in the media has had a good look round at some of the policy ideas of independents like me who do not have any agenda with big businesses.
Instead of some kind of analysis of new ideas we have coverage of a pensioner in Rochdale splashed all over the news. I don't mind some coverage of incidents like that but there are other issues out there that are not getting any kind of coverage.
yes, you can call me naive, but I thought by putting myself up we might get some kind of coverage and proper debate. I don't mind my views being seen as a bit strange by some, but they dont come close to the situation we have right now.
wagstaffe is offline   Reply With Quote