Old 03-05-2010, 19:07   #89
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Craig Ian Hall Independent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morecambe Ex Pat View Post
I started to read this thread and I was looking forward to a decent political debate.
wagstaffe appeared to put forward some valid points but he was set upon by the 'party liners' who cannot accept that 'the other lot' could come up with a decent idea.
We have seen it with the 3 televised debates where all they seem to do is attack each other's policies and lose the plot that the future of this great country of ours is at stake.

Whilst certain parts of the electorate continue to wave their party flags and choose to blindly ignore the arguments of the other parties, good ideas will never become part of the recovery process.

I have noticed a common theme throughout this thread where an idea is ridculed as being bad but no viable alternative is put forward. The inablity to debate a point, by certain members is disguised by resorting to personal insults.

That is not debating - that is just contra argument - you can look that up on wiki or in an encyclopedia, the description will be the same.
thats how much you know, Party Liners indeed.go dig sandcastles.

Last edited by cashman; 03-05-2010 at 19:10.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote