Thread: Thank you ..
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 22:17   #39
cherokee
God Member

Re: Thank you ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
I would like to know, who at 3:30am knows the local station number off by heart enough to have the priviledge of dialing that number when you're very frightened in your own house?? Cos I know, I would have had to get up.... go down stairs.... put lights on to find yellow pages, look up number etc... I would have been scared to even put the lights on in case they decided to put the bloody thing through my window

Heee by heck Cherokee, somethings never change round here hehehe... how the cotton picking hell are ya ( ooops's, look at me having a little thread wander after 2 minutes .... must be summet with this site and me )

Jen, DLTBGYD.... you did what ya thought was best at the time!! it's not you that needs a ear bashing, its the little muppets that can't keep their hands to themselves

Now, where the hell am I gonna put this newly aquired red and yellow board hehehe

Well i sure wouldnt be knowing my local number.

At least by ringing and telling them what had happenend or was happening whichever the case it gave them the opportunity to assess the risk level. Had something gone wrong after that it would have been down to them.

I do think jen did the right thing 100% There are some numpties around and some unpredictable ones at that. Besides who in the right mind other than accyman would be calling for tea and biscuits at 3am, .ummm did I just put accyman in the same sentance as "right mind"

Hiya chick , long time no speak. im good ty Mel hows you?
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote