View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 19:21   #12
accyman
God Member

Re: Conservative candidates promises anger residents

lmao at a tory having the audacity to slate labour about the NHS they realy have got a nerve considering it was teh torys that nearly ended our nhs system.Labour have improved the NHS 100x and more since getting into power.Its not perfect now but i gurentee you that if teh torys had stayed in power we woudlnt have a NHS system today.

i forgert the name of the high ranking tory involved but towards teh end of their last reign of terror my friend raised money and bought a baby incubator for queens park hospital as a thankyou for teh work they did caring for his very premature son.Upon revisiting the ward he was given back his plaque that was attatched to the incubator he bought the hospital because a tory from down south sent orders for it to be removed and sent to her local hospital and wasnt happy with having any old baby incubator she wanted the brand new one so teh plaque was removed and the incubator sent down south.

thats torys for you and thats why they will never get my vote they dont give a crap about teh north and never will infact cameron is on record as saying it is a terrible place so how anyone can vote for this moron who lives up north is beyond me

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote