View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 21:20   #68
Eric
God Member

Re: Conservative candidates promises anger residents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
To answer your post properly, Graham did not suggest I come on here, neither did any of the other Labour members in Hyndburn. I found it by searching for 'Accrington chatroom' on Google while looking for something to do one day. It was a pleasant surprise to find this forum.

The 'great things' on my blog are down to the work of myself and Cllr Grayson in Rishton giving a damn about our village and trying to do something about it. Anyone who has raised any money or started a project on their own is credited, if you care to read it properly.

I also understand that Accyweb was originally created in 2003 as a political debating ground, so what's changed in seven years to suddenly make me a target for venting spleen?

I care about my village and this will come through in my musings, but if you want me to leave the forum because you're under some delusion that it is furthering my political stance in Rishton then fire me off and have done with it.
Have to agree that I have read your posts as being from a local politician who cares about his constituency ... oh, by the way, good luck from the Great White North.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote