View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 22:54   #22
Taggy
Senior Member+

Re: Hyndburn Borough Council election results 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyndburn View Post
Yes Graham you are right it seems to rest on me. But you seem to forget that I have and always will do what I feel is the best for Hyndburn. I have not been promised the Mayoralty from Peter Britcliffe if I vote with his party. It is just that I have done what I believe is the best for the people. That is why I am not in any party because I will not be told by you are anyone else which way to vote. That was why I left the Labour party because I would not be told what to say are do by you are your party. This also goes for the Independent group that is why I am not a member of their group. I repeat I will always put people before politics. Yours Malcolmp.
I'm glad your saying Malcolm that you wont be told by anyone else how to vote... i know you've had some probs with labour..but if you look at the Conservatives policy re selection(General Election)...that really amounts to dictatorship!

Some people also think that Peter likes to exert similar controls on a local level! May be there are parallels here...or am i reading too much into things!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote