View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 19:12   #84
Taggy
Senior Member+

Re: Will Gordon go????

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
we will have to disagree on that point taggy, fer my money Labour could not go fer a deal wi clegg, figures just didn't add up. labour now imho WILL end up stronger, whilst the torys n lib dems will be greatly weakened, the next 12 months or so will be the proof i think.
I dont actually think we are disagreeing really Cashy....as ive said, i now think that Labour will be in a better position because they havn't compromised. Hopefully a new leadership will form a more potent opposition to fight a weakened Cameron and Clegg at the next election....which aint gonna be too far off!

However my point was that i feel Brown ...going off what he said the other day...would have gone for a deal, however once the other Cabinet members realised that Brown would not be the leader come September, those likely candidates realised they didn't want their future position compromised just for the sake of holding onto some form of Government for a few months more!

Well done to Labour i think......now lets see what fun Pinky and Perky have making decsions!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote