View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:00   #9
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: The next five years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
We? .. who are you talking about? the "We" who do not want a Goverment that robs the less well off in order to keep those better off in comfort when they tell us times are hard?.. stay in Germany you scouse Tory ****** and reap your rewards from far off ..Mein Fuhrer
Mancie, Mancie, Mancie, If you look it is not a purely Tory government, to get what they want they have had to make concessions to the Lib/Dems to achieve their aim. That being the case Cameron & his crew aren't going to have free rein to do as they please because Clegg & his mates will constantly be looking over the Torys shoulder to see what they're upto.

Conservative - Liberal Democrat deal will be tough on the rich - Telegraph

As to staying in Germany, that was my intention ! I've had over 26 years here & have quite happily settled. I have no intention of returning to UK to stay until there has been a drastic turnaround in the Countries fortunes & administration, irrespective of which political party may be in power at that time. Mancie, I take no offense at your tirade but find that offensive comments & abuse are the last resort of the inarticulate Scoundrel
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote