View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:45   #15
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The next five years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
We? .. who are you talking about? the "We" who do not want a Goverment that robs the less well off in order to keep those better off in comfort when they tell us times are hard?.. stay in Germany you scouse Tory ****** and reap your rewards from far off ..Mein Fuhrer
Gordon Brown was labour was he not?...he robbed me.....of pension money and then to add insult to injury he slapped me with a double tax bill.....(when the tax rate went up from 10p in the pound to 20p in the pound) is that looking after the poorer members of society? Because I don't think it is.
I am not Tory, I am not Labour, I am not Liberal/democrat.
I just want a party that will do the right thing.....not rob the tax payers and smile while they are doing it...and try to prevent us( the electorate) from finding out about the fraud that was going on with expenses.

We are in this unholy mess because Labour took the regulation of the banks away from the bank of England....and placed it in the hands of the toothless,ineffectual FSA.
The labour government knew 7 months before the doo-doo hit the fan that there were severe problems with the banking system...but did nothing(or at least, nothing that we are aware of).
The Labour government have made it an easy option for immigrants to come here and claim benefits that they have not earned.

Dear Gordon told Mrs Duffy that a million people left Britain each year to go to European countries.....maybe they did, but they went there with some financial plan of how to support themselves....they did not go overseas to claim benefits as soon as they got over the doorstep.
I am sick of hearing about families that come here and get large houses cars, and all the mod cons...funded by us.....the tax payer.
That is not to say that I want the genuinely vulnerable to be denied help.
We need a huge shake up of the welfare system......and claiming benefits should not be seen as a lifetime support/career option.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 12-05-2010 at 08:48.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote