View Single Post
Old 20-05-2010, 08:06   #97
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: This Co-ilition seems to be working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
So, if they are Pakistani nationals, and they haven't commited a crime in Pakistan, then the threat of torture seems like a weak excuse. However, that doesn't affect my position on the question of torture. If your laws are similar to ours though, it would be illegal for them to be transferred to authorities who might torture them.

"Demented, simple minded harlot", eh .... didn't realize you were aquainted with my ex-wife

It is a weak excuse, and one that has been grasped as a last straw by the Human Rights lawyers, who acted for these men in their appeal.....lawyers who were paid for by our money(still, we have plenty so what does that matter?)....and our money is going to keep these men while they are here.
They had no right to be here...they entered on Student visas....and promptly dropped out of the university course.......any country with a half decent Border Agency would have spotted this and sent them away back home, but as our Border agency is a toothless affair, they were allowed to stay...and their visas were renewed because they signed up for other bogus courses when the Uni course ended...just so that they could bomb us....so in effect they were here illegally.
They profess to hate us, and would do us harm yet we are to protect them, rather than sending them back to their own country.......where I firmly believe they should be.

Our New Home secretary is being negligent in her duties by not challenging this ruling.
I feel like I am arguing round in circles here so I think this will have to be my last observation on this subject.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 20-05-2010 at 08:10.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote