View Single Post
Old 24-05-2010, 16:59   #35
Jimbo T Hornblower

Smile Re: Predictions for Robins game

Right then - this is going to be a big post so warnings to all.

Ive finally posted the final Prediction League table up for all to see but I will come to that last. Firstly I have got the usual catching up to do.

The first game that needed updating was the Dagenham away game way back on the 3rd April! OMG I hear you cry. Yep sorry folks! Now you might understand why its taken me a long time to get it finished!
Only one winner predicted a 3-1 Dagenham win, well done to Tommy McQueen for getting 5 points that day.

Next up for Accy and the prediction league was the Easter Monday home fixture with Grimsby on the 5th April. Needless to say no winners for that game and Grimps and yerself's posts were not valid for that game either - sorry.

Then it was the visit to Darlington on the 10th April - only cmonstanley correctly predicted a 0-0 draw and got the 5 points that week - well done squire.

After that was the home game on the Tuesday night (13th April) against Port Vale. 4 winners for that game predicting a 2-1 Vale win, well done to the following who all got 5 points on their totals : ukcowboy, VALAIRIAN, ossy kid and nige b. A couple of predictions that game didnt count either, Gribbsters and StanleyFan95's.

Then it was the turn of the scabby last minute robbing Welsh sheepshaggers to visit the Crown on the 17th April. Only Haggis316 correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Hereford and so got 5 points.

We are getting there people honest - sorry about this. Next was the forgetful truly revengeful 5-1 defeat to Crewe at Gresty Road on the 24th April. There were no winners that game surprise surprise but yerself and Outback Ozzy both came close.

Things then started looking up for Stanley - we had the 3rd attempt at playing Barnet at the Crown in the league this season on the Tuesday night (27th April) and the boys come good - a 1-0 Stanley win (lots of happy Grimsby fans at the time) and 3 people correctly predicted that final scoreline all gaining 5 points. Well done to SuperAccyStan, Revived Red and Grimps. slerpy's post didnt count for that game despite having 3 chances to correct it

Next up was the visit to the Crown by Chesterfield. Lots of happy Morecambe fans this time round as Stanley made it back to back wins with a 2-0 victory. 2 people correctly predicted this scoreline, a very flippant Chimer and Div3North - well done - 5 points were added to your totals.

Lastly we went to Whaddon Road and managed a 1-1 draw with Cheltenham. Only 1 person correctly predicted this final score and that was K.S.H - well done - 5 points were thrown in the direction of your total.

Right Im going to close this post off now as thats everyone up to date. I will start another in a minute about the winners this year etc.

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote