View Single Post
Old 24-05-2010, 17:30   #36
Jimbo T Hornblower

Smile Re: Predictions for Robins game

Ok Ive updated the Prediction League table to show the final standings. It can be found by clicking below or finding the thread called ASFC Prediction League Table 2009-2010 FINAL STANDINGS :

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ngs-53348.html

Not sure if Im allowed to post that link but I dont give a monkeys - Im sure if not, it will get deleted.

Anyway moving on. As you can all see I have a winner for this years competition to announce Many congrats to :

Shurm

Shurm finishes top on 83 points, 4 points clear of dabeast and gets a £20 Stanley store voucher. dabeast gets a £10 Stanley store voucher as the runner up. Well done to both of you - spend it wisely and I will be in touch with you both via PM's on how to claim your prizes

Can I just say thank you to everyone who played this year whether you posted 1 or 46 but I will give a special mention to the following people who managed a prediction for every game this year (all 46) helping the competition to be a success yet again : Shurm, deeayess, K.S.H, Redash, Wynonie Harris, Chimer and VALAIRIAN.

So thats that for another season. And for me, regrettably, for several different reasons, for good. I might come on now and again to read stuff on here but thats all from me. If someone else wishes to take up the Prediction League mantle for next season, its all yours.

Thanks for everything.....

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote