Old 14-06-2010, 12:40   #12
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Tesco

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyLass View Post
I sent a question to our contact for the Tesco Jobs. This is what it said:

Hi

Regarding the Tesco Hotline. I use a local forum on the internet called Accrington Web. There has been a question raised about the hotline and criteria for applying. A member is from Oswaldtwistle and has been told she cannot apply? I just wondered if this would be correct as I thought it would have been anywhere in the Hyndburn area. I will send you the link to the page, so you can see.
Kind Regards
Michelle Walsh
Positive Steps

This is the response I got:

Hi Michelle, I can confirm that the recruitment is for Hyndburn residents. The only stipulation (which is extremely strict) is that they must have been out of work, education or training for 6 month or more.

I spoke on the phone to them also and they have rang through to the JCP in Accrington and had a message passed round to ALL advisors stating that is is for ALL Hyndburn residents that have been out of work, education or training for 6 month or more, regardless if your partner is working. It is you as an individual that must pass the criteria of 6 months or more, not your family.
The message was promised to be circulated within the hour, so if you would like to ring them again, they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps
Well done you, and well done to the power of Accy Web, yet again.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote