View Single Post
Old 21-06-2010, 00:38   #1
SamF

Looking for summer employment

Hey I'm looking for work, I have just finished my 2nd year at the University of Manchester studying Computer Science and I am now looking for a job from now until September.

I am hard working, a quick learner and have 4 years experience working in a cafe(2 years weekends + seasonal, 2 years seasonal) in which I served, cooked, cleaned, served as a barista and worked the till.

The reason I am looking for employment elsewhere is I cannot be offered enough hours at my current place of work.

I have strong academic qualifications, available upon request, they include A's at GCSE in English Language and Maths

As a CS student my technical skills are very strong, suiting office work.

I would be happy working again in a Cafe or Restaurant, previous experience in the area means I will be quick to train and ideal to either cover holidays/illnesses. I could also work in a pub/bar, although no experience in the area I would love to learn.

I am a reasonably fit 20 year old male and would be happy doing manual labour.

I could also be an asset to a local IT company, performing upgrades/repairs on computers.

Basically, I will do anything and I work very hard at it. Please do not hesitate to contact me about any kind of work.

SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web