View Single Post
Old 25-06-2010, 01:08   #8
accyman
God Member

Re: Bunch of con men

iv taken my laptop in and used it with no hassle although i was told on one occasion that it woudl have to be checked out by tehir electritian to make sure it was safe to use and not going to cause a fire or anything.

the hospitals deal isnt as bad as its been made out to be you dont just get tv you get internet on the tv screen and all local phone calls free as well to landlines within a certain area which at queens park hospital included 01254 numbers and a few others i cant recal.

£10 for 5 days unlimited landline calls ,tv and internet isnt bad because i remember before these were installed how much i spent on the payphone and also having to wait for it to become free as there was only 1 on each ward which you had to either drag to your bed or have someone fetch it for you if they had time

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote