View Single Post
Old 29-06-2010, 08:38   #14
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: More Common Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I'm not saying the last Government made a good job of the economy.. I'm saying this lot have an economic policy that can be compared to a third world country..it's all about cutting everything and telling us we are skint up to the eyeballs.. at the same time they are running us into a third world economy without a hint of of any future recovery...you rightly give Labour stick for the economic situation created over the last 13 yrs.. but the Tories have not been in for 13 weeks and already they push out economic policies not seen since World War 2.. I don't believe them!
You don't believe anything that doesn't fit your narrow minded view of the world we live in, you still believe that anybody that as a few bob are arrogant rich Tories, whereas in reality there are just as many left wing oiks who have plenty of money in the back sack, as I've said before the person with the most wealth sitting as a member in the last parliament wasn't a rich Tory nor a well healed Lib/dem it was a good old member of the Labour Party