View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:25   #21
accyman
God Member

Re: Would you let your kids

to be fair rindy the kids arnt riding through teh busy center of london if you look at teh route its pretty much what you would get around the outskirts of accy and i dare say the child has ridden its bike with its parents previously and they know what its capbilities are and remember its a 5 year old girl so its mental age os probably 20 if its owt like my neice lol

as for the McCanns they were in a foreign country leaving a child to go get drunk and lets face it its not clear cut if leaving madeline alone was teh problem the parents could have killed her for all we know.All i know is that if my son had been taken in the manner they claim i wouldnt be laughing at anything and they both managed to laugh when pleading for their daughters return

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 06-07-2010 at 01:28.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote