View Single Post
Old 22-07-2010, 19:34   #15
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Isn't It Time Cyclists re-claimed the road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Have you taken it up with the police or is this just another of your mindless whinges? If you are only prepared to whinge about it on here and not complain to the police yourself then why not make your views known directly to a Council Member, have you done that?
I am not turning this into a "political thing" - as you do not know me how can you say that this is what I am like?
I do not indulge in politics in any way as invariably the people that do have inflexible ideas and beliefs, I speak my mind, that is all, and if you do not like my points of view you always have the right to ignore them, just as I shall ignore all future comments/whinges of yours.
My words, what a wonderful phrase,
Quote:
another of your mindless whinges?
Please ignore the rest of your post where you go on to tell us that you speak your mind, (you went to full capacity on that when you introduced yourself some time ago), you wanted to blame the politicians, well yes, perhaps your right, it's their fault because they haven't nagged the Police to enforce the laws that we have, OR perhaps it isn't their fault, the laws are in place with no excuse for the Police not to enforce them.

P.S. Love you too.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote