View Single Post
Old 25-07-2010, 22:18   #205
ShadowTrev

Re: ACCY POP GROUPS 1960s

Hiya Jaysay, Rod Hill & Pete Hibbert have mentioned it to me about playing with Accy Rockers but it sounded to me like they had plenty of guitarist's to play already. I got a phone-call from Steve Farnsworth [he got a mention in a message on this site he drummed for Cyclones] we've known each-other from early childhood,he's from a musical family his Dad had his own dance-band,2 older brothers 1 played drum's, the other guitar- he's to blame for me getting a tune out of my 1st. £2-50shilling guitar[which my Mum&Dad reluctantly bought me]I played with Steve in 1976 at The Rovers Return Shadsworth, along with Fran Daly[Francis T Construction]on bass,he fancied playing again, so did Fran so we had a practice,good fun like we'd only stopped playing together a matter of a few week's not 3 decades.Sadly could'nt get other right people to play so it's not going to happen.We might get together in the future,Fran's in Ingol[Preston]he play's in the local church band,I sometimes go and jam with them . Rock on eh? Trev.
ShadowTrev is offline   Reply With Quote