View Single Post
Old 14-09-2004, 00:24   #20
Busman747
Always EVIL within us

Re: September 11th....

Ifty,
We can all appreciate what you say and appreciate that the vast majority of muslims believe in peace but unfortunately, like ALL religions, there are those few who translate their beliefs differently! I for one do not hold Muslims accountable for the rantings of a few.

To compare, just look at the Irish situation in the 80's and 90's. The I.R.A. acting "on the behalf of southern Ireland" killed and maimed thousands of british subjects, and yet, many Irish people spent that time living in the U.K. without having a worry about petrol bombs being put through their door in the early hours of the morning! That! as you should know is the attitude of the British people.

I seem to have gained a reputation on this site for being anti-PC, and this is another example. These so called "leaders" that profess to kill or incite killing in the name of their prophet Mohammad are a disgrace to their religion and should have been banished at their first utterance! no other country in the world would put up with this, and it is quite likely, they would have been arrested/deported/hung immediately in any other country.

Unfortunately, the U.K. is scared sh**less that there will be a backlash from the P.C. brigade if they considered deportation let alone decapitation!

I think, what I am waiting for (and many others) is for the peaceful muslim population to sort out their own! YOU have the power and understanding that our government does not have, When it is seen that the Muslim population has risen against the outbursts of the fanatical few, the trust and bonding between our religions will be stronger than ever.

We are an integrated country but should not be a platform for other countries and people to impose their wishes upon us.
Busman747 is offline   Reply With Quote