View Single Post
Old 14-09-2004, 06:58   #21
Ceejache

Re: September 11th....

Hear, hear Busman - my sentiments to a tee. I cant stand religions but as far as they go Islam seems as good as any - although I'm not down with women having to cover up most of their body, I'd like to think that us men could resist seeing an earlobe without feeling the urge to procreate there and then.....I know many Christians and they are more hypocritical and two-faced as us 'heathens' and the Hare Krishnas blind you with tales of eight armed beings from the seventh layer of Nirvana becoming the incarnation of Vishnu.....and then ask for money. I've said before but....religion has caused humankind nothing but grief.

"Allah says fight"????? When did tooled up cowards hijacking a passenger plane full of unarmed and innocent civilians including women and children and then flying said plane with a full tank of fuel into a skyscraper also full of innocent and unarmed civilians become 'fighting'????? Al-queda think they've got an army? Just a ragtag bunch of faceless cowards I'm afraid - just like the IRA, UDR, ETA and other such terrorist 'armies'.